Thursday, May 22, 2014

Allah Ada

i bumped into kak yam as I arrived office today. she told me that all staff who use Maybank account haven't received their gaji yet due to some inconveniences caused by Maybank. I was stumped. dalam hati nak nangis. what I'm gonna eat ni........... what about my baby? my husband teased me this morning "wahhhh hi org kayaaaaa. today gaji. suke lettewww". and i laughed. happy wei. but then kak yam cakap mcm tu..... i couldn't feel my legs...hands... i wanted to cryyyyy

this afternoon:

the moment i saw the email.. i screamed out loud

"WEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALHAMDULILLAH MAYBANK DAH MASUK GAJIIIII. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i thought i was gonna have to puasa half day today" 

without realizing that I was actually in the OFFICE. and everybody started to laugh and comment :

"hahaha girl, that serious??"

"atieeeeeeee.hahaha you funny loohhhh"

"hahahahaha glad that you've received your gaji,atieee"

yes, they really don't know how's my finances every month.. because they only able to see my laughter, jokes and bubbly mouth. hihihi. :p


2 comments: