Sunday, July 20, 2014

as a result...

hi! I'm back with updates on my homemade Sarang Semut Suri. Allahuakbar! Been receiving a lot of positive feedback. Thank you for the overwhelming response, customers! I'm blessed. So here are some comments that I recently received :







Allah. This is really great! A great surprise. Never thought people would really love my kuih as this is my very first try selling. Thank you again everyone, especially Allah. I know, He made everyone buy from me. I just know :) 

p/s: Orders are officially closed. I'm fully occupied until this coming Saturday 26/7/2014. Tempahan dah terlalu banyak dan penuh. Those who didn't get to buy from me, do not worry.. InsyALLAH umur panjang, tahun depan saya jual lagi. hihihi. 

Total orders : 3250 pieces of Sarang Semut Suri,baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment