Thursday, December 26, 2013

angan tak sudah

she asked about my mother.
she did.

i felt awkward. but i responded naturally. told a bit and changed the subject neatly. 
people change. i know. but i'm not sure how far she has changed. or maybe changing.. 

on the other hand, maybe i'm asking too much. i don't know. all i know, i felt weird. i hope it wont stay. 

i also have another interesting thing that is happening. to me, at least. i find it quite interesting. OK, a wise woman who is very affectionate, also a mother who is very attentive to my matters, a person who knows how to twist my anger, my frustrations to a warm smile. all i know, whenever i talk to her, i feel like i'm talking to a mother. i feel real. i feel appreciated. i feel calm. she is my second diary after my husband. but now, i think i need to take a step back. because i think I've shared too much. i shouldn't have done that. because it is not her job, to catch me every time i fall.  i don't have to mention her name here.

because i prefer that to be unseen 

love,
Atie

No comments:

Post a Comment