Tuesday, October 29, 2013

his order

sigh. I'm so frustrated. every time i show him (my husband) pictures of jeans or tops on the Internet, he'll brush off! 
benci lah. i mean, come on... those are fine. not all of them are not appropriate, at least. i mean, jeans are supposed to be "that" fit right? who on earth would wear loose jeans? well then that's not jeans anymore. that's.... pants! okay whatever. 

i really need to spruce my wardrobe. since I wore head cover, I've been wearing rubbish! baju singkat lah, seluar tak cukup panjang lah, warna baju dengan seluar tak kena lah, bla bla bla..

so, I'm immensely looking forward to welcoming 2014. right after my year-end bonus. right. I'll likely buy more scarves (plain ones) and denim skirts . hmmm... I can't seem to stop visualizing myself wearing a denim skirt with a long sleeve shirt. I don't know.. It has been a while. I kinda miss it. Being simple and ordinary. 

till then
ATIE  


No comments:

Post a Comment